Thursday, October 1

Excited!

I am so excited about my upcoming trip to Shanghai! I've known for about 2 months that I was going and now for a few weeks about the actual dates. With less than 2 weeks before departure, I find myself rushing to get all my work finished or at least in a clean enough state that I can hand it off to my colleagues so they can oversee the progress of projects while I am away (for 5 weeks!)

I'm not quite sure of what I will do yet once there. I'm definitively treating this as downtime more than a whirlwind tour of China, especially for the first few weeks. I hope that I'll be able to get lots of miles in even if from what I heard and read the streets of Shanghai are not the best stomping grounds for runners.

There's so much preparations to do for such a long trip so far away. Pets have to find sitters and accounts have to be in order. I will be back with progress in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment